2011年10月18日星期二

UGG Online Record in games in September

In a dictionary. Today's going to night classes four classes are self-study, good people busy, I can only turn the dictionary. Language books there side of the penultimate blank page, you can also draw on some things. Find his name, Hui, Liu Hui, but still a lot of people in the call. However, Ye Hao. See the Initially, my grandmother is like called In school we like to call my Gray Hall, nice.

history lesson this afternoon talking about the . Wife, I found that I want you. Why the phone will shut down, why do you always get through the phone, and you would like to speak.

to back the word, but that can not see inside. Behind the air conditioning, and there are casual uniforms draped on the back jacket.

write these splinters before the tomb of a sudden particularly special to God, especially particularly want to dream. Dictionary definition of memories there,

heard on the YY dream to speak, it sounds much like photos to me that feeling. The reason seems to be just woke up, the sound is soft, soft in the reprimanded person, has a deep anxiety anxiety, sadness and bear. Not a single word that add decorative, warm should not be opposed. There is also a warmth and concern,UGG Online, has been jotted down. Her gentle listening is real, to listen to her very real anxiety. A Ping Kuang quiet, cover up with one voice on the note of the people.

her, but also from the tomb of God.

had a name can make people miss, or a build up with a fake real name, or a construct with a warm and lonely name. Too much loss and remained at that disappeared, too lonely out here and walk slowly off. Tomb of God, there is a spoiled taste.

I own the name into the heart, do not miss the future, not narrative Now, watch the two handwriting, fragmented enough so I say goodbye. Just miss miss.

ridicule that we are the people in the tomb, who ghosts.

spoken of, remembered that the tomb, the town of Ai. I also just that the hall covered with gray ash memorial hall.

quarrel over, row over, fled too, sad, afraid, never forgotten.

not cry even if their courage is not arrogant, but also still say that the tomb is still proud of you God; not even proud of the pride he did not plug the lofty aspiration is not supreme, there is still to say, God is still the tomb proud of you.

I was too weak, relying on memory to live; I was too short, to live by in the past. Remembrance, chasing their dreams and live Lingding ridiculous. Remember that the last two sentences to write,

promise for life if you can warm tea, the soul can be a price tag

because you still have my glory, gorgeous flower

forgive me humble to care, I am just sorry the family.

remember the word in the tomb outside the house dust

22:01 2011 年 9 月 18 日

do not like math class, math teacher on the blackboard the teacher asked me to do the problem, a end to that hand chalk; do not like math class, limited training do you have to write the name, draw a LH can not be considered; not like math class, math teacher always wandering back and forth, so I can not be chaotic graffiti. A bit like the love of God, Joseph was Joseph came to no corpuscles. Of course, the math teacher is responsible.

in my mind, the love of God just left me with two words, one sister, one was Joseph.

love God and I should be as big as 1995 people, only a small birthday at the end, I of course call her sister. In the game we all like to hide their true age, Yu Mo and Ban Ai is the case. Play for a long time before we know the original two individuals are brother, now So, for a child in December 1995, a high school freshman, called me brother, and more reasonable.

my brother is not a senior nor junior year, so I call the call brother. I called his wife met with the eldest brother, but my good sister. You see, the game's family is my sister obviously love God, lutetium Gray (Gray Hall) is the brother, and said what a small gray hall. God loves little sister, you have to se it.

chemistry class, obviously higher valence H2 generated Ni (OH) 2 do the negative, I was shocked to the OH-sentence increased, the whole shape. But compared to the love of God, which is trivial. God loves man bought a number, took a lively name Venus; and the tomb of God is inextricably implicated in the group in the name of the law-abiding, in the game but do not see any relationship with the group; own request that position into the trumpet, said triumphantly,

do not know how to talk about this seemingly good legendary figure.

perennial species of morning glory of God is love, but people still buy speaker, speaker on day two Councils on the howl. Some married, some quarrel, sometimes boring is simply crazy. Replaced the word, is entirely too se. That date came open large trumpet, asked me how in the end, I kinda moved. A ! !

Later, she left me with a

However, the love of God is really a long memories. Xiao Nizi reminded quite a while I think of it, God help me before Love is a registered that, excellent character. Probably too many people to help me find my registration, almost all forgotten. Because I am poor memory, so I can remember particularly good impression. Of course, the love of God, bad luck, including luck.

third anniversary of the day, the love of God to engage in hundreds of music boxes, vowing to seal win. Bad weather, in addition to superb gourmet pet or pet. The town is strung on Ai is able to get the seal of flying. Cry of God. Of course, God love the first few days to buy the black blood.

I remember when I married, God love me howl speaker than vague. I brush the 100, she totally does not count, the mood of the call up no end. Day she got a set of black angel, very good, but not for her.

remember dating room and other people, black and white corpuscles of the speakers did not. To be too boring to see people brush speaker information, see the familiar impression words, never betray. Open your own information, staying with God's love. Exactly the same. God loves you in the end how was Joseph.

love of God, probably just a little girl kept a lot of lucky money.

God, love, love is probably only become more of a little girl.

love of God, is still my little sister was Joseph hey.

as you said, stubbornly persists.

Tomb of God, God's love, this life does not change.

at 22:08 September 21, 2011

candy in my impression, has been playing the role of wife and mother, in particular, especially good temper, especially in particularly good temperament.

there was a little good to give upgrades, when calculated, are very slow to very wordy random tasks can be completed successfully achieve their goals. I was dating should be anxious to jump, but also registered a hurry to put the numbers into the candy that made her double open. Later on, when the number of empty Task Manager scared. I particularly do not like to do special tasks of people, some time or even numbers on the appointments, not so happy to play in the prevention of addiction, the task will no longer good reason to do it. My school or fifth grade, but soon 30 the garden, we can see trouble on this lazy.

candy is almost responsive, last, magic, demons, head of candy and I, in order to group the names of six people shot black angels, candy packages are just more effective to buy a day . For me as mediocre point coupons Party, 880 points, coupons, and not less that a week's pay will 1000 or so. Again because of hand-held, badges and other accessories entangled for half an hour, I was so impatient, fast fatigue of the first number, second is the date I have not had enough. Candy and I have the same anti-addiction has been in the chat, do not see any of irritability, Mo Yang as her own, quiet, warm. Then cut the two maps, the bones of the dead come to me fiercely, gray house, today I remember. I found, dating is the mode I and candy red team. I smile a look of frustration and embarrassment, almost forgot, when they also newlyweds.

task team will be bored, even if only two Councils have to do 4 Council can be considered complete, 2 minutes 45 seconds one of the Tomb of the tasks God never do). Mission candy myself doubt this is the mother,UGG Online, and, when convenient to do the task group, to find absolutely nothing wrong with candy. Whether it is just on the line or in the entertainment or brick in the brush, she was like

tomb in God, laugh along with her name candy. Speaking of what to eat, sweet, first joke is always from the candy, often in the game have to find out what the name of candy, eat candy like what will capture her. Hee hee stir, all is well great.

candy and small to be my great good, this is my great honor and a small good to know such good people temperament. I do not like people, what people did not help, but get this rebate, now, really do not know how to be heard to say thank you (candy, and she does not allow me to say thank you, say it is too see the outside of).

candy is my number on the second girlfriends - a depressed both my family. Good day on the small number and say hello, happened to candy online. And she said warmly Well, she soon went back to the sentence Very pleased, recognized me. Talk twitched a few only to find we do not have to build a family. After half an hour into the wait, candy and I registered at the date the room, was a long time, it did not want to get down to business dry up. And then gave me a set up girlfriends family, tears.

not tell, here are how many times read,UGG Online, on the tomb of God, on the candy, mellow on the classification of endless memories.

candy, read everything well. Ash Hall of words



9:10 2011 年 9 月 21 日

little good you have not found, we got married two months, you will not remember this special day can be called.

we really not so thick that your partner love so deep, we only have two months of cardiac 1W value; meet in the game almost nothing, very sorry, very sorry. You are the third year, I was sophomore; you are liberal arts, I was science; you in Dalian, I Cangzhou; your area code 0411, my area code 0317; your tomb in God, I'm outside the tomb. You say, we are not far apart. Also been fortunate to help you write off an investigation, although you do not know why, after they were asked to write a 8000 word article. Do not know, so that we are closer or farther. If you selected

model couple, we absolutely the best pair, do not fight do not noisy, not all pan out but never indifference. And what you can do not want to talk, how to say do not mind. However, the last time I really get angry too. What candy mentioned, the house may be gray and small good divorce, gray hall really angry. I called your phone to go, shouting your name. You're still laughing. I do not even want to hear all the explanations, but still finished listening to you explain the smile, but still angry. I said good good, divorce to go. Little good smile line. No. But I found myself on more than 800 points only coupons, coupon divorce card 1140 points, no money. This topic to an end.

I remember the first day you get married I hurried to write something, I stay up at night more than two things only then outlined again, since the result is still very early morning (8 o'clock when the holiday is very great a); results of a small good day, cold with fever, excitement seems to catch a cold night. We are excited surprise, but also full of joy.

course I married out of a sweat, in the end is too tight, not with fireworks, staring at the screen not only with the move.





we so married.

I wrote ten words on the spoiled, but not a word about love. I can only express this meager excuse attachment.

added later to the twentieth day, because you do not understand a word I depressed tangle.

I say, the sixteenth day of marriage, grovel at your feet.

you say, the sixteenth day of marriage, you grovel at my feet.

do not know why, but you know, I even find the Baidu search to your good graces Aunt meaning.

Mid-Autumn Festival holiday, I call you in Kentucky, it is children playing next to a slide, very lively. Fortunately, in the past who is shopping, but also small enough and not too noisy to say a word good, very serious matter.

small quarrel between good and baby milk, the central topic is, is my point of conflict with, or I was too clumsy, even a very simple things are handled properly.

not blame me, I'm still learning to be your competent partner. Day to listen to you and your friends talk about me, I am talking about the gift a

our understanding of cookie cutter than even hit shows, we have still not learned to romance marriage. Just lucky, one more to rely on more than a harbor; a person enough to make the world clear. I promise no less than for life to give you all the pious and romantic happy, I just can do all my work with you through all the Dancer nostalgic and beautiful. Also left a place for you miss a Xiayi Qiu, invited us to move on, with the sincere belief.

daughter, wife, small good, they say I told you screamed close enough, every time the Even if only your name, I do not want other people to this call. We heart the value is not high, degree of our friends was small, but only the only one who is my partner. Whether or lutetium ash gray temple, he is always the same.

see every blossom, looking around the Yunjuanyunshu, we will remain unchanged.

future is far, far, please come along.

love the same.

thoughts in mind at all 22:10

BELIEVE game partner's feelings about love, friendship or a little bit of non-essential friendship. Wedding coming in a hurry, almost did not contribute to a foundation of love, all is well, had enough.

all bland, simple, adaptable.

little good, love the same.

July 22, carefully married yarn for you clothed

September 22, the only kindness I wish to give you the glory

have all left the sincere expression of

also love if only all female

oath In a dream will not be false

brilliant in the end become a wonderful sleep under

23:: 16 2011 年 9 月 22 日

没有评论:

发表评论