2011年10月21日星期五

Moncler Shop Back after this, 444 , definitely not your verbal problem

1. I see. I understand.
2. I quit! I quit!
3. Let go! let go!
4. Me too. So do I.
5. My god! God!
6. No way! not!
7. Come on. Come on (quickly)
8. Hold on. Wait a minute.
9. I agree. I agree.
10. Not bad. Not bad.
11. Not yet. Not.
12. See you. Goodbye.
13. Shut up! Shut up!
14. So long. Goodbye.
15. Why not? okay! (why not?)
16. Allow me. Let me.
17. Be quiet! be quiet!
18. Cheer up! Cheer up!
19. Good job! well!
20. Have fun! fun!
21 . How much? how much?
22. I'm full. I'm full.
23. I'm home. I'm back.
24. I'm lost. I'm lost.
25. My treat. My treat.
26. So do I. I am the same.
27. This way. Way, please.
28. After you. You first.
29. Bless you! bless you!
30. Follow me. Come with me.
31. Forget it! way! (forget!)
32. Good luck! Good luck!
33. I decline! I refuse!
34. I promise. I promise.
35. Of course,Moncler Shop! of course!
36. Slow down! slowly!
37. Take care! take care!
38. They hurt. (Wound) pain.
39. Try again. Try again.
40. Watch out! careful.
41. What's up? what I do for you?
42. Be careful! attention!
43. Bottoms up! Cheers (bottom)!
44. Don't move! Freeze!
45. Guess what? Guess?
46. I doubt it I doubt it.
47. I think so. I think so.
48. I'm single. I am a single people.
49. Keep it up! stick to it!
50. Let me see. Let me think.
51. Never mind. It does not matter.
52. No problem! no problem!
53. That's all! so!
54. Time is up. The time is coming.
55. What's new? What's new do?
56. Count me on my count.
57. Don't worry. Do not worry.
58. Feel better? good point of it?
59. I love you! I love you!
60. I'm his fan. I was his fan.
61. Is it yours? This is your do?
62. That's neat. This is good.
63. Are you sure? you sure?
64. Do l have to have to do it you?
65. He is my age. He and I have the same age.
66. Here you are. To you.
67. No one knows. No one knows.
68. Take it easy. Take it easy.
69. What a pity! too bad!
70. Any thing else? Anything else?
71. To be careful! must be careful!
72. Do me a favor ? a favor,Moncler Shop, okay?
73. Help yourself. You're welcome.
74. I'm on a diet. I am on a diet.
75. Keep in Touch. Keep in touch.
76. Time is money. Time is money.
77. Who's calling? Which one?
78. You did right. You did right.
79. You set me up! you betray me!
80. Can I help you? I help you?
81. Enjoy yourself! I wish you have fun!
82. Excuse me, Sir. President, I'm sorry.
83. Give me a hand! help me!
84. How's it going? how to?
85. I have no idea. I have no clue.
86. I just made it! I did it!
87. I'll see to it I will take note.
88. I'm in a hurry! I am in a hurry!
89. It's her field. This is her Bank.
90. It's up to you. To you.
91. Just wonderful! is fantastic!
92. What about you? you do?
93. You owe me one. You owe me a favor.
94. You're welcome. You're welcome.
95. Any day will do. Day will do!
96. Are you kidding? Are you kidding!
97. Congratulations! Congratulations!
98. T can't help it. I can not help.
99. I don't mean it. I did not mean.
100. I'll fix you Up. I will help you dot the
101. It sounds great!. It sounds very good.
102. It's a fine day. Today is a good day.
103. So far, So good. Is still good.
104. What time is it? points a?
105. You can make it! you can do it!
106. Control yourself! control yourself!
107. He came by train. To train him.
108. He is ill in bed. He was ill in bed.
109. He lacks courage. He lacks courage.
110. How's everything? everything all right?
111. I have no choice. I had no choice.
112. I like ice-cream. I like to eat ice cream.
113. I love this game. I love this sport.
114. I'll try my best. I do my best.
115. I'm On your side. I fully support you.
116. Long time no see! Long time no see!
117. No pain, no gain. No pain, no gain.
118. Well, it depends Oh, it depends on the situation.
119. We're all for it. We all agree.
120. What a good deal! really cheap!
121. What should I do? how can I do?
122. You asked for it! you ask for it!
123. You have my word. I promise.
124. Believe it or not! Believe it or not!
125. Don't count on me. Do not expect me.
126. Don't fall for it! fooled!
127. Don't let me down. Do not let me down.
128. Easy come easy go. Is easier to go faster.
129. I beg your pardon. Please forgive me.
130. I beg your pardon? please say it again (I did not catch).
131. I'll be back soon. I'll be right back.
132. I'll check it out. I went to check.
133. It's a long story. Long story.
134. It's Sunday today. Today is Sunday.
135. Just wait and see! wait!
136. Make up your mind. Make a decision.
137. That's all I need. I'm going to them.
138. The view is great. What a beautiful scenery!
139. The wall has ears. Walls have ears.
140. There comes a bus. Car came.
141. What day is today? day is it today?
142. What do you think? how do you think?
143. Who told you that? Who told you?
144. Who's kicking off? who is now in the kick-off?
145. Yes, I suppose So. Yes, I think so.
146. You can't miss it you will be able to find.
147. Any messages for me? have my message do?
148. Don't be so modest. Do not humble.
149. Don't give me that! less to this!
150. He is a smart boy. He is a small Le Gavroche.
151. He is just a child. He was just a child.
152. I can't follow you. I do not understand what you say.
153. I felt sort of ill. I feel a little discomfort.
154. I have a good idea! I have a good idea.
155. It is growing cool. The weather is getting cooler up.
156. It seems all right. It seems that no problem.
157. It's going too far. Too outrageous.
158. May I use your pen? I can do with your pen?
159. She had a bad cold. She is suffering from a bad cold.
160. That's a good idea. Really good idea.
161. The answer is zero. Naught of.
162. What does she like? she likes?
163. As soon as possible! the sooner the better!
164. He can hardly speak. He was almost speechless.
165. He always talks big. He was always bragging.
166. He won an election. He won the election.
167. I am a football fan. I am a football fan.
168. If only I could fly. If I could fly just fine.
169. I'll be right there. I immediately went to.
170. I'll see you at six. I see you at six o'clock.
171. IS it true or false? this is right or wrong?
172. Just read it for me. A good school to me.
173. Knowledge is power. Knowledge is power.
174. Move out of my way! Get out!
175. Time is running out. No time.
176. We are good friends. We are good friends.
177. What's your trouble? where you uncomfortable?
178. You did fairly well! you're doing pretty good 1
179. Clothes make the man. Tailor makes the man.
180. Did you miss the bus? you miss a bus?
181. Don't lose your head. Do not panic.
182. He can't take a joke. He opened not a joke.
183. He owes my uncle $ 100. He owes my uncle $ 100.
184. How are things going? how well things are going?
185. How are you recently? how are you?
186. I know all about it. I know all about it.
187. It really takes time. This is too wasted time.
188. It's against the law. This is against the law.
189. Love me, love my dog. (Proverb) Aiwujiwu.
190. My mouth is watering. I want to drool.
191. Speak louder, please. Please speak a little loudly.
192. This boy has no job. The boy did not work.
193. This house is my own. This house is my own.
194. What happened to you? how do you?
195. You are just in time. You come just in time.
196. You need to workout. You need to exercise it.
197. Your hand feels cold. Your hand feels cold. .
198. Don't be so childish. Do not be so childish.
199. Don't trust to chance! not luck.
200. Fasten your seat belt. Fasten your seat belts.
201. He has a large income. He has a high income.
202. He looks very healthy. He seems very healthy.
203. He paused for a reply. He stopped to wait for answers.
204. He repaired his house. He repaired to his house.
205. He suggested a picnic. He suggested that, go for a picnic.
206. Here's a gift for you. Here's a gift for you.
207. How much does it cost? how much?
208. I caught the last bus. I caught the last bus.
209. I could hardly speak. I could not speak.
210. I'll have to try that. I have to try to do so.
211. I'm very proud of you. I am very proud of you.
212. It doesn't make sense. It does not make sense (the anomaly).
213. Make yourself at home. Please do not uncommunicative.
214. My car needs washing. My car needs a wash.
215. None of your business! of your business!
216. Not a sound was heard. that there is no sound.
217. That's always the case. Used to it.
218. The road divides here. this road where bifurcation.
219. Those are watermelons. Those are watermelons.
220. What a nice day it is! Today is fine!
221. What's wrong with you? you where wrong?
222. You are a chicken. You are a coward.
223. A lovely day, isn't it? good weather, is not it?
224. He is collecting money. His fund-raising.
225. He was born in New York. He was born in New York.
226. He was not a bit tired. He was not tired.
227. I will be more careful. I will be careful of,
228. I will never forget it. I will remember the.
229. It is Just what I need. This is what I need.
230. It rather surprised me. I do so I was quite surprised.
231. Just around the comer. In the vicinity.
232. Just for entertainment. Just for fun look.
233. Let bygones be bygones. The past, just let it past it.
234. Mother doesn't make up. Mother did not make.
235. Oh, you are kidding me. Oh, I you Do not take a joke.
236. She has been to school. She went to school.
237. Skating is interesting. Skating is very interesting.
238. Supper is ready at six. Like six o'clock dinner.
239. That's a terrific idea! really good idea!
240. What horrible weather! Bad weather!
241. Which would you prefer? you to choose what?
242. Does she like ice-cream? she likes to eat ice cream do?
243. First come first served. First-served basis.
244. Great minds think alike. Great minds think alike.
245. He has a sense of humor. He has a sense of humor.
246. He is acting an old man. He is playing an old man.
247. He is looking for a job. He is looking for work.
248. He doesn't care about me. He does not care about me.
249. I develop films myself. I wash photos.
250. I felt no regret for it. I do not feel regret this incident.
251. I get up at six o'clock. I am of the morning.
252. I meet the boss himself. I saw the boss himself.
253. I owe you for my dinner. I owe you dinner money.
254. I really enjoyed myself. I have a lot of fun.
255. I'm fed up with my work! I work sick!
256. It's no use complaining. complain of no use.
257. She's under the weather. Her bad mood.
258. The child sobbed sadly. Child sobbed sadly.
259. The rumor had no basis. That rumor was unfounded.
260. They praised him highly. They praised him greatly.
261. Winter is a cold season. winter is a cold season.
262. You can call me any time. You can always call me.
263. 15 divided by3 equals 5. 15 divided by 3 equals 5.
264. All for one, one for all. I was all, all for me.
265. East, west, home is best. Gold Wo, silver nest, as their grass nest.
266. He grasped both my hands. He grasped my hands.
267. He is physically mature. His body has matured.
268. I am so sorry about this. I am very sorry (sorry).
269. I can't afford a new car. I can not afford a new car.
270. I do want to see him now. I really want to see him.
271. I have the right to know. I have the right to know.
272. I heard some one laughing. I heard someone laughing.
273. I suppose you dance much. I think you always dance.
274. I walked across the park. I walked through the park.
275. I'll just play it by ear. I went to when resourceful.
276. I'm not sure I can do it. I am afraid I can not do this thing.
277. I'm not used to drinking. I am not used to drinking.
278. Is the cut still painful? wounds still hurt you?
279. It's too good to be true! good to be true.
280. Jean is a blue-eyed girl. Jane is a blue-eyed girl.
281. Let's not waste our time. We do not waste time.
282. May I ask some questions? I ask you a few questions?
283. Money is not everything. Money is not everything.
284. Neither of the men spoke. If two people can not say.
285. Stop making such a noise. Knock it off.
286. That makes no difference. No difference.
287. The price is reasonable. Price is reasonable.
288. They crowned him king. They crowned him king.
289. They're in red and white. They wore red and white clothes.
290. We all desire happiness. We all want happiness.
291. We just caught the plane we just catch the plane.
292. What shall we do tonight? we buckle down a little tonight,Moncler Shop, what?
293. What's your goal in life is your goal in life?
294. When was the house built? this buildings when the house is built?
295. Why did you stay at home? Why stay at home?
296. Would you like some help? I help you?
297. You mustn't aim too high you can not be too ambitious.
298. You're really killing me! is really killing me!
299. You've got a point there. You say, quite justified.
300. Being criticized is awful! been criticized is really painful
301. Did you enter the contest? you participate in the competition yet?
302. Do you accept credit cards? you accept credit cards?
303. Don't cry over spilt milk. Do not make useless regret.
304. Don't let chances pass by. Do not let the opportunity slip away from us.
305. He owned himself defeated. He admitted that he failed.
306. He seems at little nervous. He seemed a bit nervous.
307. He strolls about the town. His stroll in the town four.
308. Her tooth ached all night. She toothache all night.
309. How about a drink tonight? how to drink tonight?
310. I can do nothing but that. I will do that.
311. I get hold of you at last. I finally found you.
312. I have a surprise for you. I have an unexpected thing for you to see.
313. I like all kinds of fruit. I like all kinds of fruit.
314. I saw it with my own eyes. I have seen.
315. I will arrange everything. I will arrange everything.
316. I wish I knew my neighbor. I want to know my neighbors.
317. I would like to check out. I want to checkout.
318. It has be come much cooler. The weather became much cooler.
319. It's time you went to bed. You would have the bed.
320. No spitting on the street. Ban on spitting in the street.
321. She was totally exhausted. She was tired out.
322. Show your tickets, please. Please show your ticket.
323. Thank you for your advice. Thank you for your suggestion.
324. That's the latest fashion. This is the most popular styles.
325. The train arrived on time. Trains arrive on time.
326. There go the house lights. Theatre lights went out.
327. They are paid by the hour. Their time and reward.
328. Things are getting better. Situation is improving.
329. Wake me up at five thirty. Please wake me at half past five.
330. We are all busy with work. We are busy working.
331. Where do you want to meet? where you want to meet?
332. You can get what you want. You can get what you want.
333. A barking dog doesn't bite! barking dogs do not bite.
334. Are you free this Saturday? do you free this Saturday?
335. Be careful not to fall ill. Be careful not to get sick.
336. Being a mother is not easy. Be a mother is not easy.
337. Brevity is the soul of wit. Brevity is the essence of wisdom.
338. Cancer is a deadly disease. Cancer is a deadly disease.
339. Did you fight with others? you and others to fight yet another?
340. Don't dream away your time. Do not waste time.
341. Don't keep me waiting long. Do not make me wait too long.
342. He has a remarkable memory. He has a remarkable memory.
343. He has completed the task. He completed the task.
344. He has quite a few friends. He has a lot of friends.
345. He is capable of any crime. What kind of bad that he could have done it.
346. He walks with a quick pace. He quickly walk.
347. He was not a little tired. He was very tired.
348. His looks are always funny. His appearance is always funny.
349. How about going to a movie? to see how a movie like?
350. I think I've caught a cold. I think I had a cold.
351. I was taking care of Sally. I take care of Sally.
352. I wish I lived in NEWYORK. I want to live in New York.
353. I'm very glad to hear that. Glad to hear you say so.
354. I'm your lucky fellow then. My partner is your lucky friends!
355. It's none of your business! this to do your thing!
356. No littering on the campus . Not allowed to throw the waste on campus.
357. She is a good-looking girl. She is a beautiful girl.
358. She mended the broken doll. She fixes the broken doll.
359. So I just take what I want. So I just take what I need.
360. Spring is a pretty season, spring is a good season.
361. The figure seems all Right. The number seems to be right.
362. The stars are too far away. The stars are too far away.
363. The whole world knows that. The whole world knows.
364. Tomorrow will be a holiday. Holiday tomorrow.
365. We walk on the garden path. We walk in the garden on the path.
366. What you need is just rest. You need is rest.
367. What's your favorite steps? What is your favorite dance dance?
368. You'd better let her alone. Your best to let her stay a while.
369. A lost chance never returns. Never again miss the opportunity.
370. Don't let this get you down. Do not do this frustrated.
371. He shot the lion with a gun. his gun and killed the lion.
372. I don't think you are right. I think you are wrong.
373. I have never seen the movie. I have never seen that movie.
374. I haven't seen you for ages. I have not seen you for a long time.
375. I was alone, but not lonely. I was alone, but do not feel lonely.
376. I went there three days ago. I've been there three days ago.
377. It's a friendly competition. This is a friendly.
378. It's very thoughtful of you. You are very thoughtful.
379. May I speak to Lora, please? I can talk you and Laura?
380. Mr.Wang is fixing his bike. Mr. Wang in his bicycle repair.
381. My brother is see king a job. My brother is looking for work.
382. Nancy will retire next year. Nancy will retire next year.
383. Neither you nor he is wrong. You are right, he's right.
384. Opportunity knocks but once. Now or never.
385. She dressed herself hastily. She hastily dressed.
386. She hired a car by the hour. She rented a car by the hour billing.
387. Someone is ringing the bell. Someone rang the doorbell.
388. The Smiths are my neighbors. Smiths are my neighbors.
389. These shoes don't fit right. This pair of shoes is not appropriate.
390. This is only the first half. This is the first half of it.
391. This pen doesn't write well. This pen is not good writing.
392. Would you like a cup of tea? do you want a cup of tea?
393. You really look sharp today. You are so beautiful today.
394. Another cat came to my house. I have a cat came home.
395. Check your answers with mine. With your answer about my check.
396. Don't keep the truth from me. Do not hide it from me the truth.
397. Everything has its beginning. Everything has a beginning.
398. He came to the point at once. He once said that the point.
399. He fell behind with his work. He worked behind.
400. He is the happiest man alive. He is the world's happiest people.
401. He neither smokes nor drinks. He is neither smoke nor drink.
402. He ran his horse up the hill. His horse ran up the hill.
403. He reminds me of his brother. He reminds me of his brother.
404. He was efficient in his work. He high efficiency.
405. He will do anything but work. Not work as long as he do do.
406. His father runs a restaurant. His father owned a restaurant.
407. I have something to tell you. I have something to tell you.
408. I smelled a smell of cooking. I smell cooking cooking taste.
409. I want to see the film again. I really want it again.
410. I've got too much work to do. I want to work too much.
411. Let's go for a walk, shall we? Let's go for a walk, okay?
412. Please let me check the bill. Let me check what bills.
413. Plenty of sleep is healthful. Adequate sleep healthy.
414. The sun comes up in the east. The sun rises in the east.
415. This is because we feel pain. This is because we can feel pain.
416. What do you desire me to do? you want me to do?
417. What you said was quite true. you said is true.
418. You can either stay or leave. You or leave or leave.
419. Your life is your own affair. Your life is your own business.
420. All that glitters is not gold. Flash is not all gold hair.
421. Are you going to have a party? you want to meet you at?
422. Aren't you concerned about it? Do not you worry about it?
423. Don't forget to keep in touch. Do not forget to keep in touch.
424. He broke his words once again. He again violated his promise.
425. He is in his everyday clothes. He was dressed in ordinary clothes.
426. He is taller than I by ahead. He had the high one.
427. He led them down the mountain. He took them down.
428. He was trained to be a lawyer. He was a trained lawyer.
429. I am afraid that l have to go. I have to leave.
430. I don't have any cash with me. I did not bring him the cash.
431. I have been putting on weight. I began to fat.
432. I have just finished the book. I just finished reading this book.
433. I was late for work yesterday, I am late for work yesterday.
434. It appears to be a true story. This story seems to be true.
435. I've got to start working out. I have started doing fitness exercise.
436. Japan is to the east of China. Japan in China's east.
437. John asked Grace to marry him, John Grace to marry him.
438. My watch is faster than yours. I table the table faster than you.
439. New China was founded in l949. Founding of New China in 1949.
440. Thanks for your flattering me. Thank you for your praise.
441. They charged the fault on him. They fault attributed to him.
442. This car is in good condition. This car was good.
443. This work itself is very easy. This work itself is very easy.
444. Truth is the daughter of time. Time to see the truth.

没有评论:

发表评论