2011年10月21日星期五

Moncler UK Memory

married descendants become lazy up a few things to write , before the girl's romantic feelings have been replaced by Youyanjiangcu , then have a baby , even more thoroughly to become a housewife . Abroad and the well-being happiness, but also with a little bit lonely and sad , but fortunately the arrival of what was later to enrich the baby up . Pregnancy, when many people ask me , and so gave birth to babies who help you with , ah, I say with confidence that time is also a match for a child do adults . But when the children came to look uproar around me , I found out that so far they want easily ,Moncler UK, and my weight is also easy to look back on the jump before pregnancy . Taking advantage of the summer dragged her husband with his son carrying large bags and finally back to the country ,Moncler UK, I'll come back to the mother son , he can finally break down properly . Now the baby a day in front of grandparents uncle who does not know how to play happy , you can watch day by day he grew up a good move, really a little frightened , and so we go back , how I take ah. . . . . Before my aunt said to me , your own eyes or in your father a child , now have to bring their own children , hard right . Listen to her say that when the heart is really sour.

was going to come back and play with good friends , can be found also become so difficult to achieve ,Moncler UK, even from each other have been so near. Friends, love love , marriage marriage, pregnancy pregnancy, children 's children , all of them are busy , ah play with no empty out after 80 we just quietly living together.

really miss them , miss crazy with those who like to spend the day ah. . . . .

没有评论:

发表评论