2011年10月10日星期一

Section-level cadres suspected of carrying her mother beat his wife cause concussionUGG Boots

has said that he Mr. Yuan did not beat his wife, the third day of the incident (on Saturday) night, sent a text message to the wife's mother: Please give me a chance. The inspection report came out --- concussion and fracture of nasal bone. In the evening 7 o'clock, the husband of Ms Tang Yuen holding a stack of cash, in the ward, said that this money is for his wife to see a doctor.

my mother was a strong person, before she engage in activities every Tuesday, so I drove pick, I still give her bulging belly to drive one last year, born March 20 children, has been open to the first week of March until the end.

things falling.

Ms Tang, her mother responded:

Ms Tang readme:

fact whether, as stated in post, the reporter from starting on Saturday launched an investigation into the matter.

husband with a pile of money to see Ms Tang

the old woman said a man with his granddaughter because she was too tired,Moncler Shop, like daughter helped with the children, because of this thing, the two conflicts, which eventually led to this result.

Ms Tang, 31 years old, Hangzhou. On Saturday, she was lying in bed, described to reporters after the event:

Yuehua Jian, Ms Tang Yuen's husband also came out. Yuan with glasses, pale skin, gentle.

I grew up reading the work are also smoothly, college scholarships every year to take after graduation and graduate students also admitted to the civil service, and later choose to become a civil servant, in July 2003 formally to work, 2005 In January, the unit of the person, know now husband, married in October 2006, although their marriage after marriage room, but do not let her mother one day to live.

User Posts:

in the ward, the reporter saw Ms Tang was lying in bed infusion, eyes and cheek were swollen badly, full of bruises,Moncler Jackets UK, broken also on the lip service, Results from a blood scab, see up very weak. Doctors said Ms Tang has a concussion, multiple soft tissue contusion.

mother and daughter who were injured, can not recognize her husband beat his wife, his wife also said that he did not play her mother, which in the end is how is it? The truth is kind of how?

was stunned after I wake up in pajamas to flee the police station

Ms Tang said after the event, her mother told her colleagues said the unit has not played Ms Tang, Ms Tang is self-mutilation.

ward, Ms Tang, just to see her mother's sister, Ms Tang, while she repeated

on Saturday, the reporter went to the police station on the city would like to know what Nanxingqiao, the relevant police station officials said, the matter must be approved by the branch of political office interview, and the city branch said that the matter is investigation.

on Saturday afternoon around 6:30, the reporter went to Ms Tang live in Golden Palm Garden. Came to the door, I heard a child crying inside came the sound of the doorbell rang, after, after a while, an old woman, holding a child,UGG UK, opened the door.

8 12, a post appeared on the Internet, said a unit of Hangzhou, a section-level cadres and to the same level cadres in the unit retired as mother, wife, will beat with the unit's work to the hospital after concussion.

my deteriorating relationship with her mother, is in the child after birth, especially in the child's feeding on the many contradictions, for example, I think the kids still drinking water, and can give her mother to drink glucose water.

Ms Tang again responded:

talking, Ms Tang quietly sobbing, she said, now he can finally end this living hell, .

result was the wife's mother out of the room

for being afraid to fight, 12 am, I was wearing pajamas, to escape from their home, to the edge of the area Nanxingqiao local police station.

how to hurt her mother's body?

on Saturday, the reporter finally removed in touch with the injured woman Ms Tang. Second Hospital of Zhejiang Medical nurses a deep impression of this patient, Ms Tang said the ward during the day, his face badly injured.

evening, my husband came back from the Lishui, but also my brute force, specifically how to fight, because the concussion caused by forgetting past things, makes me a little to remember. Only know, when I was playing fainted, I woke up and found me a piece of plaster paste, paste should be her mother,UGG Boots, because I confused her mother heard muttering the phrase, point.

out her mother is a wealthy family who, from time to time that their people how how, how we are big people and how. Her bad temper, but I have been tolerated, until the birth to a daughter, I finally could not help but start to express their different views, so many quarrels and her mother up.

poster said, he was and the woman who grew up together friends, post to reflect, a unit of Hangzhou YuanMou even a section-level cadres in the unit and his mother, a retired division level, the unit will work the same beat to his wife seriously injured beyond recognition, concussion, now lying Second Hospital of Zhejiang Medical emergency ward, and the beat of that family even to others, this is due to her self-mutilation.

reporter then asked, impact, she did not want to say too much.

I have absolutely no hands-on mother

all the sins I take a bar

When a reporter asked Mr. Yuen is not home when.

say too much. Before reporters at the hospital when contacted by telephone Yuen, Yuen said he does not accept any interviews, but he did not beat his wife declared.

and Ms Tang's mother is crying very sad, please in-laws to take care of her daughter was ten months old baby.

on Sunday afternoon, a reporter with a question again to the hospital to visit Ms Tang. Ms Tang hanging drip, the spirit than the day before yesterday, good point. She said that although the day her husband how to play the scene, she can not remember, but one thing, she can guarantee: I have absolutely no hands-on mother.

and brings her husband to listen to my mother's words, this also had a lot of bickering, married a few years, he slapped me, or will I fall to the ground, there are two or three times. Sending my husband in the field, he and I are husband and wife on weekends, also had the feelings, but with the deterioration of law relationship, the relationship between our couple subtle changes have taken place.

latest developments yesterday:

old woman at 1.7 meters tall, who seemed more spiritual, for wearing short-sleeved, bare left arm was a large palm Wu Qing.

day talking about why her mother angry, I want to see my mother because my daughter's things. Some time ago, her mother allowed my mother to enter the house, my mother to see my daughter is watching the Qiantang River.

8 月 11 morning, I went to see her daughter, my daughter lying on the edge, her mother said, this is She will not let me come home, she grabbed my hands and arms, put me out of bed dragged down the stairs onto the room has 120 square meters of the thermocline, the have dragged on for nearly 10 meters long, you see These hurt my leg (she lifted the quilt, the reporter saw her two long legs have scars).

Hangzhou section-level cadres beat his wife with the unit's work

the day before, I take my daughter to the Qiantang River walk, eat a boiled quail soup my mother also bought her a bright child to drink yogurt, may be her mother know, I want to catch on and go.

没有评论:

发表评论