2011年11月16日星期三

UGG Sale UKMother holding her son entrance continued brittle bone disease mother and child are expe

Yesterday, Gong Guizhen mother in Liwan District, Guangzhou Hualin Street neighborhood service centers, and community volunteers, children with early eating dumplings, Dragon Boat Festival.

More than two hundred readers to call our telephone tip lines, Guihua Gong mother expressed concern, and to provide help.

The reporter also received yesterday morning the city Housing Authority of the Office of housing security staff on the phone. Department staff in conjunction with the reporter to view the housing situation, said Guihua Gong, Guihua Gong needs to organize according to availability list, as soon as possible to her selection.

text / Correspondent Linhong Hao, Huang Qian

Map / reporter Luo Changwei

situation, will you help about her,UGG Sale UK! Department staff in conjunction with our reporter, Liwan District, director of community committees recovery, once again came to the City staff live in security office said, according to the needs of finishing Guihua Gong housing list, as soon as possible to her selection.

City live in security office: scarcity of the small size of many low-rent housing for households receive subsidies

Guihua Gong followed the mother and son climbed the 44 steps, the Guangzhou Municipal Office of housing security management of the two housing staff members came to 17.5 square meters of her home. Window twenty-three meters away is the bustling traffic of people Viaduct. Window opened, noise and car exhaust blowing, people felt uneasy. However, if closed the window, but not a whole room ventilation exports.

Wang Qiuping introduction, system information, Guihua Gong at the end of 2008 to submit applications for low-cost housing, audited to confirm eligibility. Because of this, the city live in security office for many low-rent housing to eligible families to apply for subsidies.

Gong Guihua: elevator floor toilet more convenient for Xiaoyong

Guihua Gong nodded: to room, not money. is on the market rent, the landlord sign a contract by the government and then after the price of low-rent housing sublease to tenants.

One day, Liwan District Office Waring Waring Street Neighbourhood Integrated Service Centre crowded. Community The center's volunteers Guihua Gong Li Yingying mother arranged to sit down, handed him two bags of snacks, two bottles of water,UGG Online, smiled and said: many strangers, and Xiaoyong Gong Guihua is a little restraint. At this time, the opposite is porridge a little boy asked Li Yingying: Friendly peers make Xiaoyong gradually open, and her son Guihua Gong, look pleased.

Xiaoyong already have a wish, I hope after the end of the entrance in the community volunteer to help Shidishimei talk about homework. Yesterday, he Hualin Neighbourhood Integrated Service Centre volunteers completing the registration form, round this little wish for not good. She's too much for me, my life's greatest wish is to repay my mother.

I have never blamed my mother that my generation, my mother had never put me as her burden.

- Gong Guihua son, suffering from / p>

money to buy her after the block table

repay my mother. In his talk about, the reporter felt, Guihua Gong as a woman may not enjoy what life fun; but as a mother, Guihua Gong, is not only very great and very successful.

p> sad thing not to mention, I do not want to harm my mother sad

3 years old my father died, when I was very young, naive. Not know what it means to never lose my father, do not know what the future physical condition.

to six or seven years old, I was really naive. Often a child will accidentally fall, a fall on the fracture, incredible pain, that feeling is simply no way to describe. My mother do not cry, she immediately picked up I went to the hospital. Until into the hospital, she shed tears. To see my mother cry, I am also very painful, that was my most painful period of time. Because the sensible thing, I think a lot. Sometimes I think my body how to do? The future, how do? Why am I so different with other people?

into the hospital, I was worried. One worry down homework, should then slowly added back; second is worried about my mom sad. I lay in bed, a doctor with a traction device, fixed to live my bones, pain is not to say, and a lie is one month. I am sensible of the future will control their hospitalization as little as possible Hantong, less crying. I do not want to harm my mother sad.

then grow up a little, I told my mother had a tacit understanding between: not to mention some sad things. Over the body, like my dad, ah, my body ah. Even if inadvertently mentioned, I will quickly change the subject.

speak decent favorite red than her mother, wearing clothes ten years

my life, I did not see how my mother cried. You come to interview the day before yesterday, she cried several times, this has been considered rare. Our family was poor, my mother want to make money doing odd jobs, but she never told me to do the work. Then I go to school every day to hold her to hold, should also be quite hard. I am next to her, could feel her heart beat so fast paced, sometimes breathing very thick. Alas! She had never heard before called bitter.

In addition to taking care of me, she actually has nothing to their own lives. I do not know if she have a hobby, playing mahjong she will not, not any time she went out to play, but also money. But my mother is quite decent speakers, like two days to keep the RC, streets and government departments to meet people, or accept your interview, she must put the hair, clothes and tidy, just checked out the mirror of . Her favorite red, that the auspicious color. But she also no condition to buy new clothes to wear this today, ah, wearing a dozen years!

night I slept next to my mother. She even fell asleep, turn over all special care, for fear of pressure to me. The kind of deep sleep, sleep, what are ignoring the feeling, I think my mother had never realized before.

a child I did not know, sometimes see other children playing with toys, I have to buy her. She listened to it more sad. Later,UGG Store, the more I grow, the more that I paid too much for my mother. To be honest, sometimes a little My greatest wish is that this life to repay my mother. Now all her care of me, I hope to find a job, earn money, to someone to take care of her, let her not so old after toil.

if people give my mother happy, I fully support her wedding

if my mother remarried, to be honest I am a little worried. Not afraid of her leave me, but she was afraid of being cheated. Now this society is too complex, but also a lot of bad guys, I'm afraid my mother was cheated. If the person is very reliable, give my mother happy, then I fully support her marriage.

my mother's biggest wish is that I can with everyone else. But this is impossible, we must accept the reality. I just want to smooth the ground a college, learning skills, the future can find a good job. Work made money, I would like to give my mother to buy watches, watches over her life not to wear it!

correspondent Experience:

sweating holding Xiaoyong completed more than two hundred meters

yesterday, the third floor balcony in the People's Road home, said Gong Guihua to the RC office to the community with Xiaoyong sit down. Guihua Gong looked a little embarrassed correspondent says, kg of weight to start, I felt that I could withstand.

down the stairs, the problem came, as relatively dark stairwell, but steep and narrow, taking into account Xiaoyong the Half under the stairs, the reporter began to feel numb hands, sweat from the forehead to emerge. Finally to the first floor, the reporter has a large mouth breath and would like to Xiaoyong down to rest, but away from the destination neighborhood there more than two hundred meters, the wound, the reporter quickly step forward. Along the way, speak more and more hemp succeed, the whole body sweating. Finally finally to the RC office door, correspondent to Xiaoyong on a chair, shouted the breath, the feeling of the whole people collapse.

Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论